- trick-or-treating in downtown Bozeman – all the stores gave out candy on Friday, and parents, kids and dogs dressed up
- a visit from husband’s parents, and the smell of grandpa’s apple crisp wafting through the house
- a haunted house at the school near where we live – we visited during the “lights on” time and it was still super scary!
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown – my childhood fave
- a little too much candy
- baking chocolate chip pumpkin muffins
This picture was taken at the Cowgirl Yoga ranch. Look for the great horned owl.